Jeremiah 29: 11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Signs
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Ladies , the signs are always evident. You either choose to recognize it or sweep it under the rug. Your refusal to admit something is off does have a snow ball effect... So beware !!!!!
2021 literally chewed me up and spat me out. The most trying time of my life without a shadow of a doubt. To say it was a dark time in my life would certainly be an understatement. I don’t think words can fully convey how Rough it was. Words cannot begin to expound on my experience. I vividly remember feeling like my entire world was falling apart yet I was still expected to function as a mom , employee , daughter , entrepreneur , sister etc I could be in a room full of people yet feel extremely lonely and unseen . To make matters worst , you see the uncomfortable stares and hear the whispers, murmurs at certain functions . You want nothing more than to desperately defend/explain yourself yet you’re advised and convicted to attain the maturity to remain still and quiet . It makes you feel defeated , Violated and robbed of your peace and dignity. It feels as though a piece of my soul was violently ripped out of me. I will neve...
You know that voice in your head that says… You can’t do it. You’ll never be good enough . You’re going to fail. This voice taunts you whenever you set a goal. It criticizes you when life gets difficult. It beats you down when you struggle to stand up against its running commentary. You're not alone I experience self doubt more often than not . It is awful , I am my own worst critic. I have this terrible habit of doubting myself. My worst fear is not "making" it so I tend to overwhelm myself when not warranted. My fear of failure probes me to over exert myself and that's not entirely healthy . At one point or another, we all question whether or not we are doing enough, making enough money, or if we are going to be “successful” enough. I know this firsthand, as I’ve spent long periods of my young adult life in a persistent state of fear and self-doubt . Ive held onto jobs, toxic relationships, and draining friendships because I thought that if I left the...
Hey guys , I know it's been quite some time since my last post . I've been preoccupied with all that life has to offer as well as it's daily struggles. Approximately 2 weeks ago , I made the bold decision to cut my hair . I've always taken much pride in my hair so the drastic decision to cut was nothing short of shocking to those that personally know me . One might ask why I made such a decision . Well the answer is pretty simple. For the past 5-6 years , I've held on to anger, pain, resentment, depression, anxiety , false pretenses etc . Cutting my hair was symbolic of letting go of everything that has served as a barrier as well as diminished my quality of life. I recently had a shoot and this shoot stood for my newfound liberation . "Those whom do not move, do not notice the chains that hold them" As most may already know , I suffer from depression and anxiety. My condition has worsened this past year where I feel trapped in my own thou...
Comments
Post a Comment